Sunday, September 11, 2011

From Raw Story Andy "From a marketing point of view, you don't introduce new products in August" Card Turns George W. "Deer In Headlights" Bush Into The Second Coming Of Patton. HaHa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Many Americas have criticized former President George W. Bush for sitting silently in a classroom for seven minutes after learning the country was under attack on Sept. 11, 2011, but his former chief of staff isn’t one of them.
Andy Card told CNN’s Anderson Cooper Sunday that he was “pleased” with how the former president responded.
“I was a little bit surprised that he reacted so calmly when I said words that were so outrageous, but I actually was pleased with how he reacted,” Card explained.
“I said, ‘A second plane hit the second tower. America is under attack,’” he recalled. “And then I stood back from him so that he couldn’t ask me a question. And I kind of thought he might turn and look at me and start to talk, and I didn’t want want him to do that. So, I was pleased that he focused on the students.”

Full Story Here:  http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/andy-card-pleased-with-bushs-7-minutes-of-silence-on-911/

No One asked if he was just as brave when he started high tailing it around the Midwest looking for someplace to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment