Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Have to say I predicted this yesterday. The Republicans got three dog candidates and Wall Street needs a candidate to step in, pretend to be a populist, and to help them keep their money

Report: Chris Christie Exploring Presidential Run

5diggsdigg
Perhaps Rick Perry isn't the only late entrant into the Republican field. According to one report, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is considering a last-second bid as well.
According to reporter Jonathan Alter on Twitter, "sources say NJ Gov. Chris Christie is conducting focus groups in preparation for a possible run for president in 2012."
Christie has long denied any interest in a 2012 run. Of course, so did Perry, but the New Jersey governor's denials have been Shermanesque to the point of absurdity.
"Listen, I threatened to commit suicide. I did, I said, 'What can I do short of suicide to convince people I'm not running?'" Christie said in February. "Apparently, I actually have to commit suicide to convince people I'm not running."

Full Story here: http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/08/report-chris-christie-exploring-presidential-run.php?ref=fpb

No comments:

Post a Comment