Thursday, September 15, 2011

Elizabeth Warren was on Rachel Maddow last night. After facing off against Wall Street's biggest banks and I'll add that their lackey isn't all that scarey

Warren To Rachel Maddow:
"I've been told a lot of times about what's not possible," Warren said, when Maddow asked about Washington's intractable political culture. "I was told when I was down in Washington, we couldn't have a Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and the reason was because the largest lobbying force ever assembled on the face of the earth has said 'no, they've said they'll kill it, they've said it won't happen," and you know, my view on that just meant, then you stand up and you push harder, you push back, you don't step down. ...we're talking about the whole future of the middle class."
"I am not giving up on this," Warren continued. "I am ready to take this fight all the way to the floor of the United States Senate."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/14/elizabeth-warren-appears-on-rachel-maddow-show_n_963453.html

Excuse me Scott Brown isn't one of the privileged few because he owns a truck that he parks in Washington. Just like anyone else with ten million in the bank. Here is his truck:

Scott Brown he owns a tuck and 10 million in cash

It was Almost as inspiring as when Fred Thompson used it as A Prop to drive to Washington From Tennessee

Of course if you don't own a truck the next best thing is a horse. I heard the sainted Ronald Reagan once rode one.

Once You Get To Washington You Get To Park It And Fly On Your Corporate Jet


No comments:

Post a Comment