Sunday, August 19, 2012

I have a friend of the blog who has voted Republican 40 of the last 44 years and he'd like to see Romney's tax returns. Can you help?




Hi
I apologies if this insults your sensibilities, however having voted straight Republican for 40 out of 44 years, I believe I am not that I'm not being partisan in my beliefs at this point.

The whole country is in peril because of the Bush tax cuts and the loopholes in the tax code. A man who we may hire as President has money in three different countries, I believe to evade taxes. Contrary to tradition he has released only one complete tax return. I want a man running for the highest office to have keep the law..His behavior makes me think he hasn't . .

That's why I created a petition to Mitt Romney, Candidate for President, which says:

"Mitt, you want the people of the USA to hire you. We want to see five years of tax returns. This is one of the things that will help us to believe in you. Ronald Reagan famously said, Trust and Verify!"

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://signon.org/sign/mitt-realease-five-years?source=c.em.mt&r_by=5339040

If you are signing this petition, please forward it to some of your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment