Saturday, April 14, 2012

Scott Walker Tells NRA Members He's 'A Target' In Recall Election. Walker should know he's been targeting them for over a year.

Scott Walker Tells NRA Members He's 'A Target' In Recall Election:

"Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker told National Rifle Association members Friday he's "a target" and asked for their help in his upcoming recall election.

"I have become a target," Walker told the crowd at the NRA convention in downtown St. Louis.

"The advocates of big government view me as a threat. They want to take me out," Walker said. "Our opponents are targeting me because I stand in their way of getting their hands on money and power."

"

'via Blog this'






LP - hahahahahhaahahahahaha. 70% are from in state. Where do the Koch Brothers live Waukesha or Racine.

No comments:

Post a Comment