Monday, March 5, 2012

Daily Kos: Ted Nugent trashes Massachusetts, says he endorsed Mitt Romney after getting gun pledge

Daily Kos: Ted Nugent trashes Massachusetts, says he endorsed Mitt Romney after getting gun pledge

I was in Chicago last week I said, “Hey Obama, you might want to suck on one of these, you punk?” Obama, he’s a piece of shit and I told him to suck on one of my machine guns. Let’s hear it for them. I was in New York and I said, “Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset you worthless bitch.” Since I’m in California, I’m gonna find Barbara Boxer she might wanna suck on my machine guns. Hey, Dianne Feinstein, ride one of these you worthless whore.

Nugent endorsed Romney, giving him slack despite the former governor's signing an assault weapons ban: “He was in Massachusetts. He wasn’t in America.”

How many more states does Nugent think aren't America? California? Check. New York? Check. Can I just guess here and say that it's unlikely any of the outs are part of the Old Confederacy that tried to actually get out?

LP - I know that he occasionally stop by Massachusetts for a paycheck. He may hate the people but he loves their green. I don't know why he bothers he should just hunt and live off the land, but I guess it doesn't pay the bills.


Confederate Ted Nugent. One thing he was not was a soldier in Vietnam

But enough about his sometimes awesome, sometimes middling musical career. As patriotic as Uncle Ted claims to be, he pulled a nasty stunt to evade Uncle Sam during the Vietnam War. In a July 15, 1990, Detroit Free Press interview, Nugent crowed about how he managed to dodge the draft. He claims that 30 days before his draft board physical, he disavowed personal hygiene. The last ten days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and with a week to go until the physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether. When the big day came, he had been living in excrement-caked and urine-stained pants. Always the hero, however, Nugent reassured the Free Press, “But if I would have gone over there, I’d have been killed, or I’d have killed all the Hippies in the foxholes. I would have killed everybody.”


LP - I guess it means we might have to count on not real America to fight future wars because we aren't getting the patriotic ones. I guess that means the army has as much chance of Romney serving as it does Nugent.

No comments:

Post a Comment