Thursday, December 8, 2011

Talking with the people who make fun of the occupy movement or what they look like is reminds me of this famous scene from life of Brian



Jailer [Throwing Brian into a cell] He he he.
Brian Aah.
Jailer Heh heh he.
--------[A voice comes from the far side of the cell.]
Prisonr You lucky bastard.
Brian Who's that?
--------[As brian's eyes become accustomed to the dark, he sees a
white-haired old man chained up on the wall of the cell.]
Prisner You lucky lucky bastard.
Brian What?
Prisonr Proper little jailers pet, aren't we?
Brian What do you mean?
Prisonr You must have slipped him a few sheckles, eh?
Brian Slipped him a few sheckles? You saw him spit in my face.
Prisonr Oh! What wouldn't I give to be spat at in the face. I sometimes hang
awake at night dreaming of being spat at in the face.
Brian Well it's not exactly friendly, is it? They have me in manacles!
Prisonr Manacles?! Ooohaaawwww. My idea of heaven is to be allowed to be put
in manacles... just for a few hours. They must think the sun shines
out of your arse, sonny.
Brian Oh, lay off me. I've had a hard time!
Prisonr YOU'VE had a hard time? I've been here five years. They only hung me
up the right way up yesterday. So don't you come rou...
Brian All right, all right.
Prisonr They must think you're lord God almighty.
Brian What will they do to me?
Prisonr Oh, you'll probably get away with crucifixion.
Brian Crucifixion??!!!!!
Prisonr Yeah. First offence.
Brian Get away with crucifixion? It's...
Prisonr Best thing the Romans ever did for us.
Brian WHAT?!!!
Prisonr Oh yeah. If we didn't have crucifixion, this country'd be in a right
bloody mess!
Brian Guard!
Prisonr Nail 'em up, I say!
Brian Guard!
Prisonr Nail some sense into them!
--------[The Jailer once again comes to the door.]
Jailer Hu. Hu. Whaddayawant?
Brian I want you to move me to another cell.
Jailer Ha!
Brian Aaaah.
Prisonr Oh. Look at that. Bloody favouritism.
Jailer Shaddup, you.
Prisonr Sorry.
Jailer [Walking away.]
Ugh.
Prisonr Now take my case. They hung me up here five years ago. Every night,
they take me down for twenty minutes, then they hang me up again.
which I regard as very fair in view of what I done. And if nothing
else, it's taught me to respect the Romans. And it's taught me that
you'll never get anywhere in this life, unless you're prepared to do
a fair days work for a fair day's...
Brian Oh, shut up!!!
Jailer Uuuuh.
Cntrian Pilate wants to see you.
Brian Me?
Cntrian Come on!
Brian Pilate? What does he want to see me for?
Cntrian I think he wants to know which night you want to be crucified.
Prisner Oh, Ha Ha Ha Ha, ha ha. Nice one centurian, like it, like it.
Cntrian Shut up.
Prisner Right. Terrific race, the Romans. Terrific

No comments:

Post a Comment