Wednesday, December 28, 2011

From blue cheddar

"The day before christmas eve my husband and I were in a local grocery store and a gentleman standing next to me said,"I like you recall walker buttons, you must be a teacher". I thanked him said no im not a teacher. He said you must be in a union. Again I answered no. Then your husband must be in a union. Again I answered no. He said really, then why dont you... like our governor. My husband laughed and said to him "wow you shouldn't have asked that question". I gave my numerous reasons of the cuts to education, the destroying of our environment in the name of business, the raping of Wisconsin's women in regards to their healthcare needs, and his giving cuts to businesses over his own constituents who desperately need them. He smiled politely my way and said Wow, your reasons are impressive. He then said to me, you see I'm governor walkers worse nightmare, im a hardcore republican, but I have bumperstickers to Impeach Obama on one bumper and on the other I have a Recall Walker bumper sticker. He said you see Im his worse nightmare because he thinks just because I will probably vote for a republican for president that means I will vote for him...this is where he is dead wrong because there are MANY people like me and thats why we will be sucessful with his recall. We wished one another a merry christmas and went on our way. must say it put a smile on my face the rest of the day." - from Kim Schroeder

NH8RTT9CB693

No comments:

Post a Comment