Saturday, September 29, 2012

Massachusetts if you live on Wall Street you've got a true friend on your side: Scott Brown

Scott Brown (R: Wall Street)
And the good news he's 100% white and he didn't get any breaks in life, (if only you, like in the Wizard of OZ once suggested, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain or in this case the money that Wall Street banks has been stuffing in his pockets). Remember he's just an ordinary guy from Wrentham who drives a truck, at least he does in all his ads. I believe he has a driver to take him downtown to pick up his checks from the financial firms for being a good kid and doing their bidding.




You're a very bad man



Scott Brown with his own Wizard. It's funny I haven't seen him in any of his ads riding around in his truck. "No thank you for my job David Koch. You know before you made me a senator I use to have to pose nude in magazines."

No comments:

Post a Comment