Thursday, July 7, 2011

Teaching the next generation that lying, an stealing and cheating are ok

This is so stunning and so shocking I could predicted it about five years ago and in fact I did. It appears that both Washington DC and Atlanta has made tremendous strides toward ed reform. I don't think ed reform will have worked until all the major urban areas are cheating.

 My favorite quote “APS (Atlanta Public Schools) is run like the mob,” one teacher told investigators, saying she cheated because she feared retaliation if she didn’t.

I guess that makes the former superintendant the godmother and she knows all the big players in ed reform and they all think she is a "good fella". Excuse me that "good maddam."


http://www.ajc.com/news/investigation-into-aps-cheating-1001375.html

No comments:

Post a Comment